Hello, lovelies! It’s another month of participating in Su’s “The Changing Seasons” photo challenge. Head over to her blog for the details.
October. It was as if the hounds of hell were chasing me down. A sampling:
- I got a new computer. I got rid of Windows 10 (I was scared), and put Ubuntu on instead (was going to switch my old computer to Ubuntu anyway).
- I edited (again) my Amazon + Kindle book. And increased the price so that I make more than 23 cents.
- I uploaded my ebook on Gumroad.
- I stopped offering my audiobook for free. Creatives, I fear, are very bad at marketing themselves, and believing what they produce is of value. I don’t know what our problem is, but I’ve decided, whether or not anyone cares, that I’m worth more. ($5!)
- I changed my blog theme, and updated my feature images, and then I did the same thing on my teaching blog.
Now, you might be wondering, why were you working so hard? Well, a few things fell into place. Work was slow, so “personal projects on the back burner” finally got attention. Secondly, I’m trying to be better about how I use my time. Or perhaps, I’ve found my direction. Or maybe burnout is an inevitability.
So if I was to come up with a theme for the month, it would be trying new things. And one of the new places that we explored was Khao Laem Ya National Park.
How was your October?