- Check out the aquarium website: http://www.chiangmaiaquarium.com/ for some basic information.
- The aquarium is located a good distance from the zoo entrance, I’d recommend taking the free tram up the hill.
- To catch a ride back into town, get out on Huey Kaew (the main road). Red trucks will be parked on the right side as a lot of them are taking folks up Doi Suthep.
- Just like any zoo and aquarium, expect it to be busy during Thai holidays and weekends.
- Bring water. The aquarium is not big but big enough to get thirsty. There will be snacks on the lower level, or about halfway through the displays.
- The zoo is worth checking out as well. It’s a hilly setup so wear comfortable shoes!