If you’re interested in participating, here are the guidelines for The Challenge:
Version One (photographic):
- Each month, post 5-20 photos in a gallery that you feel represent your month
- Don’t use photos from your archive. Only new shots.
- Tag your posts with #MonthlyPhotoChallenge and #TheChangingSeasons so that others can find them
Version Two (you choose the format):
- Each month, post a photo, recipe, painting, drawing, video, whatever that you feel says something about your month
- Don’t use archive stuff. Only new material!
- Tag your posts with #MonthlyPhotoChallenge and #TheChangingSeasons so others can find them.
Thanks ladies for the inspiration!
July felt like every bit of the mid-year slump. I was a bug on its back trying to turn over.
First, the BF got sick and then against all our precautions, so did I. It was a doozy, too.
Next, our friend Patima visited, but the timing wasn’t so great, but we made the best of it, and she helped us a lot. Thank youuu!
Finally, we left for our island holiday on Koh Chang. Photos are from our short getaway which I had planned back in June when I was restless to get away.
Other July notables were:
- I bought reading glasses – and had to use them.
- Brewing up with my mother, a family reunion next year in Tennessee.
- Learned that I wasn’t a Leo Rising, but a Virgo Rising.
How was your July?