Here’s a little library of links I have found useful (and my posts) over the years that I hope you find helpful, too. [No affiliate links]
- Richard Barrow in Thailand ~ He knows everything. Seriously. He’s your go-to guy.
- Travelfish ~ Whenever I’m curious about a place I want to check out, I usually look here first.
- Facebook ~ There are niche groups that probably have the answers to what you are looking for. What I’ve learned is to use FB as a search engine, as it’s often helpful.
*updated 2 Feb 2018 Recently I’ve been traveling around Thailand and it’s driving me batty because I’m such a homebody,…Read More
*updated 2 Feb 2018 I’ve pretty much lived in CM since 2009, although there was this brief Ecuadorian intermission, and…Read More
- Move to Cambodia ~ Lina is your go-to gal.
- Travelfish ~ I find it more personal and accurate than Lonely Planet.
- Facebook ~ Also popular in Cambodia, give it a go, especially if you’re an expat.
Looking to spend more time in Cambodia? What else is there to see besides Angkor Wat, right?Read More
Internet + Tech talk
- Brave browsers ~ Free, open source, ad-free alternative to Chrome
- Ecosia ~ The search engine that plants trees when you use it!
- Firefox is a must if you cherish your privacy… Seriously, the Google empire is evil…
Every day, I usually do a quick scroll though Facebook because: it has become a second inbox, it’s how I…Read More
I’ve been bullied – online and in person. In high school, a boy, let’s call him R, decided to start…Read More
- Tim Ferriss is not only an author, a podcaster, he’s also a Stoic, and his resource page is a great place to get started on a philosophy that has helped so many, including me.
- Henrik Edberg runs The Positivity Blog. It’s super accessible and filled with useful posts on how to be more positive.
- One Time, One Meeting is another blog that I’ve been reading for years. Zen and Stoicism have much in common, grasshopper…much in common.
- Taskmaster is a quirky British TV game show that challenges comedians to these crazy tasks. They’ve been uploading all the seasons to watch for free on YouTube.
- The funniest pretend women’s magazine has to be The Reductress.
- This is the best essay on traveling that made me laugh so hard (by Dan Morey) I wrote him after I read it and he wrote back!
- Sad and Useless claims to be the most depressive humor site on the Internet. Let’s give them the win.
// Own the Bowl Haircut – Why should childhood trauma still haunt you? Bring a bowl to the salon and…Read More
Hi, my name’s Lumberjack Dan, and I’m here to help you fellas get your balls in a row. Whether you’re…Read More